Elite has added a new model designed and manufactured in house to cater for its smaller antennas. The Type 201 antenna positioner is designed to handle antennas up to 2.4m diameter at C and Ku band and up to 1.8m at Ka band.
Construction is of fabricated mild steel, galvanized for long life to provide a robust but cost-effective pointing system. Power is provided by two motorised jacks in azimuth and elevation.
This motorised mount complements Elite's range of high performance motorised antennas including the Type 221 for up to 3.7m antennas, Type 278 for 4.5m antennas and Type 268 for Weather radar applications.
• Extremely hard wearing and robust build providing low maintenance and longevity
• Lower cost option for smaller antenna system
• The motorised mount is highly configurable and is capable of operation with a wide choice of controllers and control methods
• All steel construction, UK designed and built
• Elite welcomes the opportunity to work with our customers to develop solutions to their particular demanding requirements