ScriptX, the software program from MeadCo, is viewed as a trusted and workable tool by its users where accuracy is essential. It provides controlled, consistent and efficient printing from Internet Explorer. Invaluable to the aerospace and defence sector, ScriptX enables job cards, certification documents, employee approvals and more to be printed in a controlled format, from every networked Windows computer.
Already used by many aerospace and defence organisations, ScriptX is helping to increase efficiency, improve output and reduce costs by enabling the precise control of printing of browser-hosted content on Microsoft Windows.
Aerospace and defence organisations are using ScriptX to improve operations in five key areas:
· Printing of vital job cards in the right format at the right location so that they can be processed accurately and rapidly
· Faster, automated printing of employee approvals documentation
· Printing of certified aircraft documentation in controlled and consistent format
· Creation of identification badges for staff and visitors to enhance security
· Production of instant barcoded labels for despatch
Jerry Mead, CEO of MeadCo - the creators of ScriptX - said: "From certification documents to ship set labels, the aerospace sector needs mission-critical documents to be printed consistently and efficiently to operate at the highest level of accuracy. With ScriptX, items printed from Internet Explorer will have consistent headers, footers, margins, orientation and much more. This is essential for large-scale organisations where standardisation and total control are required. Once the particular print job is complete, the individual user's default print settings are automatically restored."